When your younger self says it best...

This is a post Michael DeNobile wrote on June 21, 2009, entitled "Movies." Michael DeNobile would like to submit it for the record as his debut post for this movie review blog:

"It's 7a, Sunday morning; it just so happens to be Father's Day. It's been raining for days now that I don't know if I should feel depressed or awed by it. I'm halfway through a movie which I will finish this morning. Have you ever felt like everything makes sense after watching a movie? Like, life is so much simpler because the movie made it out to be that simple? That's what I love about movies. An alternative reality may exist no matter what the real reality may be. And the way the movie ends is the way we wish our lives to be sometimes. Especially when it's Sunday morning and the rain is pattering at your window."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm On My Way, Driving 90 Down These Country Lanes

The Banality of Evil: A Reflection on the Film Hannah Arendt (2012) and the Book Eichmann in Jerusalem (1963)